Wednesday 5 February 2014

Arbonne Consultant Vidal, At your service

 
I'm the New kid on the "Arbonne" Block
 
 
My decision to "sign on" to Arbonne as a consultant 
was based on the fact that 
I actually LOVE these products!
 
The fact that the Arbonne is organic and comes from nature, personally, doesn't mean as much to me as it would to many of you... They could be made out of Big Macs and I wouldn't mind,
as long as
 THEY WORK!
 
Being a user of Arbonne products for a bit over 2 years now,
I am confident this skincare line actually make a difference in your skin,
and overall well being.
 
*Above is the current collection of Arbonne products I use daily*
 
The unfortunate way I discovered that I relied on the Arbonne RE9 facewash,
was when I ran out of the stuff before re-ordering,
and thought Bath and Body works soap would suffice in the meantime.
My face broke out in the most ridiculous rash I've ever seen in my life.
 
I actually went to work with band aids on my face. #noshame
 
I have extremely sensitive skin, and any other products I've used either dried out my skin, or didn't clear up what I wanted it to.
 
Arbonne offers many different lines including:
Skincare
Bath and Body
Makeup
 Hair
 Sun
 Fragrance
 Nutrition
Men  
(Jesse is testing this line out for me, my pretty boy lol
Infants
 
The thing I find the most reassuring about Arbonne,
is the 45 day money back guarantee
if you are not satisfied.
 (which I can personally guarantee you will be!)
 
So why not give it a try?!
 
If your interested, I have a sample pack I can give you to try - no pressure at all!
 
For any more information - or if you are interested in improving your skin... wrinkles... or tan
please feel free to contact me by email or phone :)
 
 
Alright, go Hump this Wednesday away!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment